Highlighted by two $20,000 Grand Prix events, four separate hunter derby sections, and jumper classics and derbies from 0.90m to 1.40m, the Fieldstone Spring Festival schedule offers feature classes for exhibitors of all ages and divisions.
The Fieldstone Spring Festival, consisting of two USEF nationally-rated weeks (May 12-16 and 19-23), is the opening event of the venue’s 2021 show schedule. Pre-entries close April 30, 2021, with the Official Prize List and entry forms coming soon.
Among the weekly feature classes are:
- $7,500 Open Welcome Stake 1.30m — Thursday, May 13 and May 20
- $1,000 0.90m Open Jumper Derby — Friday, May 14 and May 21
- $5,000 3’3″ Open Hunter Derby — Saturday, May 15 and May 22
- $1,500 2’9″ Open Hunter Derby — Sunday, May 16 and May 23
- $1,500 — 2’6″ Child/Am Adult Hunter Derby — Sunday, May 16 and May 23
- $20,000 Grand Prix 1.40m — Sunday, May 16 and May 23
An esteemed group of officials will return to Fieldstone in 2021, headed by Show Manager Tom Hern. Hern will also serve as a course designer at the Fieldstone Spring Festival alongside Diamond Bar, CA’s Mike Nielsen, setting tracks for Fieldstone’s five all-weather GGT hybrid/felt competition arenas and popular all-grass Grand Prix Field.
David Wilbur, Brian Lenihan, Susan Horn, and Jeff Nowak make up the group of hunter judges slated for the Fieldstone Spring Festival, while judges Jay Mullen, John Bahret, and Mike Nielsen will oversee jumper competition. In the office, Charlene Brown will head up operations as Show Secretary.
© 2021 Catie Staszak Media, Inc.