What a fun episode! Glenn and Helena head to Mackinac Island (figuratively) to explore life without any motorized vehicles. That’s right! The only transportation is by horse! Plus, this episode of Stable Scoop features the first ever Tack & Habit segment. Today’s product is favorite pick of Helena’s for keeping flies away without poisoning you or your horses. Listen in…
Stable Scoop Episode 153 – Show Notes and Links:
- Host: Helena Bee and Glenn the Geek (see host bios)
- Photo Credit: Riding the Carriage on Mackinac Island
- Guest: Mary McGuire Slevin, Executive Director of the Mackinac Island Tourism Bureau
- Guest: Ted Goff from Jack’s Livery Stable on Mackinac Island
- Link: New Show on HRN at www.equestrianlegends.com.
- Link: Listen to all the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App.
- Link: Click here for the free 15 day Audible trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
Listen, Download or Subscribe: