Wellington, Fla. — Sept. 30, 2019 — EAF is proud to announce the publication of its Equestrian Aid Foundation Resources Guide, 2019 Edition. The guide is a comprehensive yet succinct handbook of agencies and organizations that provide support to individuals facing times of crisis.
The updated guide includes the addition of the following materials and resources:
- Disaster prep checklist for people with disabilities
- Disaster assistance resources
- Accessible parking resources
- Caregiver resources
- Keys to successful self-advocacy
- Homeownership Preservation Foundation contact information
- Service Dog resources
- Advocacy and legal resources
All members of the equestrian community are invited to use the resources guide as a tool, regardless of their status as an EAF grant recipient. The guide is available both as a hard copy and online.
For more information about Equestrian Aid Foundation, please visit EquestrianAidFoundation.org.