Lexington, KY – April 27, 2021 – All exhibitors who are planning on attending either or both of the Kentucky Spring Horse Shows (May 11-16 and May 18-23) should read these updates. Important information regarding the collection of signed USEF Waivers upon arrival at the Kentucky Horse Park and arrival times for FEI horses are displayed below.
USEF Waiver Collection
Every person entering the Horse Park will require the following:
- Hand a completed waiver to the security staff at the time of their initial temperature check.
- A wristband will be affixed to the wrist once the waiver is received, and the wristband must not be removed until you have finished showing and have exited the Horse Park for the last time.
- This wristband will need to be shown on the wrist each day to enter the Horse Park at the temperature checkpoint.
- If the wristband is removed, that individual will be required to complete another USEF waiver to obtain a replacement wristband.
Please be prepared and arrive with the signed waiver for every individual in your vehicle. This will expedite the initial check-in process for everyone.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEI Arrival Times
2021 Kentucky Spring Horse Shows 3*
May 11-16 and May 18-23
- No horses will be allowed into the FEI stabling compound until 8 a.m. on Monday, May 10th under any circumstances.
- All horses will undergo veterinary examination upon arrival.
- Passports & Health Certificates must accompany horses at arrival.
- All horses must be in the FEI compound by 11:30 am on Tuesday, May 11th in order to participate in the jog.
FEI Horse Arrival Inspection Times:
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
KHS looks forward to a fun and safe spring show series. For more information on Kentucky Horse Shows LLC, please visit www.kentuckyhorseshows.com.