Gladstone, NJ – The United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) approved the Show Jumping FEI Nominated Entries for the 2012 Olympic Games. From the Nominated Entries, the team of four and a traveling reserve will be entered on the Definite Entry on July 6th.
The ranked order of the athlete/horse combinations for the FEI Nominated Entries is as follows:
- Rich Fellers and Mollie and Harry Chapman’s Flexible
- Beezie Madden and Coral Reef Ranch’s Coral Reef Via Volo
- Reed Kessler on her own Cylana
- McLain Ward and Grant Road Partners’ Antares F
- Charlie Jayne and Pony Lane Farm’s Chill RZ
- Beezie Madden and Abigail Wexner’s Simon
- Reed Kessler and her own Mika
- Laura Kraut and Cherry Knoll Farm’s Cedric
- Margie Engle and Greise, Garber, Gladewinds and Hidden Creek’s Indigo
- Kent Farrington and RCG Farm’s Uceko
- Christine McCrea and Windsor Show Stables’ Romantovich Take One
- Lucy Davis and Old Oak Farm’s Nemo 119
- Mario Deslauriers and Jane Forbes Clark’s Cella
- Katie Dinan and Grant Road Partners’ Nougat du Vallet
Ranked Alternates to the FEI Nominated Entries:
- Saer Coulter and Copernicus Stables’ Springtime
- Beezie Madden and Abigail Wexner’s Cortes ‘C’
- Jessica Springsteen and Stone Hill Farm’s Voranado van de Hoendrik
The 2012 Olympic Games take place in Greenwich Park, London, July 27 – August 9th 2012.
Follow the U.S. Show Jumping Team here: http://www.usefnetwork.com/featured/2012Jumping/.