The grass turf grand prix field is the best in the country.
Are you ready to let the good times roll and join the Gulf Coast Classic Company in Gulfport, Mississippi on February 4th for the best horse show and best time you have ever had? Entries are due now and the prize lists are online!
You didn’t get to the post office yesterday? No worries! For a limited time, you can enter at no additional charge online at horseshowsonline.com. Simply click here and enter your entire barn for NO ADDITIONAL FEES!
Still on the fence? Consider this:
- World class grass turf field deemed the best in the country by Steve Stephens, Olympic Course Designer and 2015 Pan American Games Course Designer, Michel Vaillancourt.
- Footing? All new footing in Jumper I and the Jumper schooling ring.
- Prize money? Over a million in cash and prizes!
- Location? Ten minutes to the airport, 15 minutes to the Gulf of Mexico and an hour drive from New Orleans!
- Stabling? Over 600 permanent stalls plus tents which house up to 1,500 horses.
- Hotels? Every name you can imagine and partner hotels offer special rates!
- Shopping? Besides the boutique shops that line downtown Gulfport (only 10 minutes from the show), you may have to pack an extra bag for all of the shopping you can do at the outlets which include top clothing brands such as Coach, Ralph Lauren and American Eagle to name a few.
- Dining? The best! The Gulf Coast Classic restaurant partners have been featured on some of the top Food Network shows and voted as the “Best of…” in many national competitions.
- Entertainment? World class casinos with top entertainment acts, waterfront sports such as fishing, kayaking, sailing, island hopping and simply catching some rays!
- Parties? The Gulf Coast Classic is known for its weekly complimentary exhibitor parties!
Add to these fast facts the complimentary riders’ lounges, VIP service, covered arena, world renowned judges and top show management and you have a winner!
This year the Gulf Coast Winter Classics offer six consecutive weeks of grand prix, hunter derbies, meter 1.20, 1.40 AND 1.30 jumper classes. A class for everyone in your barn!
More than 130 RV spots complete with electric and water hooks ups are available as well as partnerships with world-class hotels located just a short drive from the show grounds. The Residence Inn by Marriott and the Hilton Garden Inn are a 10 minute drive to the show grounds and adjacent to the Biloxi International Airport. The Residence Inn by Marriott is pet-friendly and offers special exhibitor rates in addition to the Manager’s Reception three times a week and a complimentary hot breakfast every day! Click here to book your room at the discounted rate.
The Hilton Garden Inn is located next door to the Residence Inn by Marriott and offers an onsite restaurant and bar, complimentary WiFi, fitness center and outdoor pool and special discount rates for those showing at the Gulf Coast Winter Classics! A mile from the airport and just ten minutes from the show grounds, the Hilton Garden Inn is looking forward to providing you blue ribbon service while in Gulfport.
Connections Housing continues to act as the Official Housing Company for this year’s Gulf Coast Winter Classics. Through their website you can book, modify or cancel your individual hotel reservations at hotels represented through Connections Housing.
Connections offers a secure online housing website with real-time availability 24/7 and full hotel descriptions including amenity listings, maps and other hotel information. To access the secure housing website, please click here.
If you prefer to make your reservations by phone, have any questions or need further assistance, you can speak to a Connections Housing representative by calling 855.464.2556 or 702.476.6976. They will be happy to assist you!
The best news? The Gulf Coast Classic offers the best showing experience for a fraction of the cost of the other shows.
Join the Gulf Coast Classic Company on the Gulf of Mexico this winter and discover your new favorite show!
The Classic and Gulf Coast Classic Companies are USHJA’s Members Choice Award winner, recognized for producing top quality show jumping events in the United States. For more information on Classic Company and its exhibitor-friendly, top quality hunter jumper events, please visit them at www.ClassicCompany.com.
All sponsorship, marketing and press inquiries should be directed to Lisa Engel, Sponsorship, Marketing and Public Relations Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you at the ring,
The Classic Company, Ltd.
Phone/FAX: (843) 768-5503
Post Office Box 1311 Johns Island SC 29457