- Pony Express, Longfield Advance to Sunday’s USPA Sun Cup Final at Grand Champions Polo ClubPosted 14 hours ago
- Kalvin Dobbs Dominates High Junior/Amateur-Owner Jumpers with Winde at Kentucky Spring Horse ShowPosted 17 hours ago
- Fast Kent Farrington Wins $20,000 Bluegrass Classic with Zidane at Kentucky Spring Horse ShowPosted 18 hours ago
HorsesintheSouth.com is an online equestrian news magazine and premier equine directory offering horse related online, banner and email advertising. We have a comprehensive free calendar of horse shows/competitions, events, clinics and education. We are “Your Southern Source for Everything Horse!”.
We always have great sales, specials and package deals! We feature news about horse shows and events, equestrian and horse related articles, including equine business press releases. We are big supporters of horse protection, rescues and health care for horses; comprehensive disaster support sections for horses.
We have horse classified ads via our cobrand as horsesinthesouth.equine.com.
Enjoy your reading!
Teri Rehkopf, CEO/Owner of HorsesintheSouth.com
(Newsletters will open into a new window)
- December 24, 2009 Merry Christmas! Holiday Special!
- Horses in the South Holiday Greetings and News December 10, 2009
- Horses in the South News November 12, 2009
- Ultimate Parelli 2009 Special Event from Horses in the South
- Newsletters – archived on our old email provider, Constant Contact.
- Equine Events & News February 2009 – Horses in the South
- Equine Events & News January 2009
- Holiday December 2008
- August 13, 2008 – Olympics Edition
- July 17, 2008 – Sale Extended! City League Shows
- June 19, 2008 – Special Event – Equine Disaster Preparedness Forum
- May 29, 2008 E-News and Our Own Economic Stimulus Plan
- April 15, 2008 – City League International Show Jumping Special Event
- March 27, 2008 E-News
- February 29, 2008 E-News
- January 28, 2008 – Winter E-News
- December 31, 2007 – Happy New Year!
- December 22, 2007 Holiday Newsletter
sent using new email software from IContact
- November 2, 2007
- October 8, 2007
- April 7, 2007 – Festival of the Horse custom email blast
- December 31, 2006
We weren’t sending our newsletters out as often as we used to as much of the information you would be getting can come from our blog’s new Feedburner RSS email subscription feed (see the Subscribe box at the top right of the blog – just enter your email address – easy!). We get so many press releases and articles in every day that it is hard to keep up with all of the important things you may be interested in, and the Feedburner feed will send out an email at the end of the day with all of our blog posts summarized in it. This is Web 2.0 at it’s greatest!
But, we are changing the newsletter frequency with the new MailChimp email newslewtter provider we are implementing. It is much more robust than our old email newsletter provider as it allows for more advanced HTML features. We have change the signup links on our site and moved the subscriptions into Mailchimp so expect to see more newsletters coming for us soon. The archive link is still going to the Constant Contact site unless we pull the info out and put in static pages on our website (lots of work there to do…).
Using the Social Netwoorking icons on each article and blog post, we submit the articles and blog posts to Teri’s Facebook account at http://Facebook.com/teri.rehkopf and to 3 of our Twitter accounts at http://twitter.com/SouthernHorses (main account), Twitter.com/SouthernDressag, Twitter.com/TheEquinePost. so, if you are on Facebook and/or Twitter and you aren’t already a ‘friend’ or follower’, be sure you find us so we can friend/follow you back!