HITS and Showhorse TV are excited to announce expanded Live Stream and Video Services to be introduced at HITS Saugerties during the Great American Summer Series presented by Alliant Private Client. Every ring will be streamed live at Showhorse.tv, and videos will be archived and accessible for a full year.
“In an effort to minimize the number of people on the showgrounds this summer, HITS has arranged to live stream from every ring, every day,” said Tom Struzzieri, President and CEO of HITS, Inc. “During these very unique times, this allows all of us to help deliver the safest showing experience possible. You and others will be able to access these videos at any time for the next 12 months.” Each week, exhibitors at HITS Saugerties will receive a code to access the live stream and archived videos. The code will be available in Show Office.
Remember, every ring is being live streamed every day. Just create your User Account at Showhorse.tv and enter the code provided by the Show Office and you can watch and re-watch every round from the show. With Showhorse TV, you’ll never miss out on watching any of the featured classes at HITS Saugerties the Summer.
1) Log in to your account at Showhorse.tv OR create a new account. Creating the account is FREE. Just enter a Username and Password on the Showhorse.tv website.
2) Go to Showhorse.tv/discover.
3) Select any “Live Stream” or to re-watch a recorded class choose “Video” for the week you were in attendance.
4) When the Purchase Screen appears, enter the event Promo Code supplied by Show Office for that week.
5) Share the code with friends and family. Anyone can use the code to access all Live Stream and Video Archives – they’ll just need to create a FREE Showhorse TV account.
Please Note: The Option to enter Promo Code to unlock “Live Streams” and “Recorded Rounds” is only available on the Showhorse TV website (Showhorse.tv/discover), not the Showhorse TV app. After having done so, they will be unlocked and available on the app as well.
More information at HITSShows.com.