Introducing eventing legend from New Zealand, Andrew Nicholson, who makes his debut on the show to talk about how he got to be one of the sport’s most prolific riders. Plus a listener’s question: Justin Hull asks, why are there not more men in US eventing? All that and more on this week’s show so take a listen.
Eventing Radio Episode 111 – Show Notes and Links:
- Show Host: Chris Stafford
- Guest Co-host: Boyd Martin
- Photo Credit: Horse & Hound
- Guest: Andrew Nicholson – a Kiwi eventing legend in his own lifetime – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Nicholson.
- Guest: Justin Hull, a listener with a view on men in the sport.
- Recommended Christmas Gifts:
- Pilates for Riders – Lindsay Wilcox-Reid; Pub J. A. Allen – www.halebooks.com/allen
- Equine Biomechanics for Riders – Karin Blignault; Pub. J. A. Allen – www.halebooks.com/allen
- The Horse in Virginia – Julie A Cambell; Pub. Virginia Press – www.upress.virginia.edu
- The Principles of Farriery – Chris Colles BvetMed, PhD, HonFWCF, MRCVS and Ron Ware, FWCF; Pub. J. A. Allen – www.halebooks.com/allen