For the past three years, TCF Founder and Executive Director, Ginger Kathrens, has served a critical role as humane advisor to the agency tasked with managing our wild horses and burros on our public lands. As her first term comes to a close, we are thrilled to announce that she will reapply for a second term of service.
The BLM’s Wild Horse and Burro Advisory Board is stocked with people from all sides of the “issue”, many who are not friendly to these magnificent animals. It’s crucial to the humane management of our wild herds to have an advocate with Ginger’s breadth of knowledge and compassion in the body of advisors.
We know that you care as much about the freedom and well-being of our wild horses as we do, and so we ask you to take action now and support Ginger’s reinstatement as Humane Advisor.
How can you help?
It doesn’t take much time at all. Here are the simple details:
1) Write a short letter in support of Ginger Kathrens’s renomination to the BLM Wild Horse and Burro Advisory Board. Some points to make:
- 25 years spent documenting wild horses
- Her award-winning series of Cloud films reintroduced America to their wild horses
- Tireless advocate for the preservation of wild horses and our public lands
- Thought leader in the horse advocacy community, her voice and opinion are widely respected
- Committed to working with the BLM to find humane management solutions
2) Mail your letter to the address below before April 1, 2019.
Division of Wild Horses and Burros, US Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management
1849 C Street NW, Room 2134 LM
Attn: Dorothea Boothe, WO-260
Washington, DC 20240
The Cloud Foundation would not be here without your generous support. Our mission and to preserve and protect all of America’s wild horses and burros, and the land which was dedicated to them, would not be possible without your contributions.
The Cloud Foundation
107 South 7th St
Colorado Springs, CO 80905