Christian Ahlmann (GER) yesterday, Friday 7th December 2012, won the 12th Rolex IJRC Top 10 Final in Geneva, Switzerland.
Riding Taloubet Z, Ahlmann won the two-round event featuring the World’s Top 10 riders as based on the Rolex Rankings, ahead of 2nd place Edwina Tops-Alexander (AUS) riding Cevo Itot Du Chateau and 3rd place Kevin Staut (FRA) riding Silvana HDC.
The results of the 12th Rolex IJRC Top 10 Final:
1. Christian Ahlmann (GER), riding Taloubet Z
2. Edwina Tops-Alexander (AUS), riding Cevo Itot Chateau
3. Kevin Staut (FRA), riding Silvana HDC
4. Rolf-Goran Bengtsson (SWE), riding Quintero La Silla
5. Roger Yves-Bost (FRA), riding Castle Forbes Myrtille Paulois
6. Pénélope Leprevost (FRA), riding Mylord Carthago*HN
7. Marco Kutscher (GER), riding Cash
8. Steve Guerdat (SUI), riding Nasa
9. Marcus Ehning (GER), riding Copin Van De Broy
10. Pius Schwizer (SUI), riding Verdi 111
For full results of the 2012 Rolex IJRC Top 10 Final, please visit: http://results.scgvisual.com/2012/geneve/r10.html.
The 2013 Rolex IJRC Top 10 Final will be held in Stockholm, Sweden.
Rod Kohler, Revolution Sports