2. Lazaro, Jordan Oyene, owner/rider
3. Tao Tao 3 M/M Chuck Waters, Hayley Waters
4. Fieona, Maloney/Towell, Hardin Towell
5. Cadence, Procedures, Megan Edrick
6. Rocketman, Megan Edrick
7. Appollo Van Evendael
8. Winchester Bridelbourne Stables, Theo Genn
USHJA National Hunter Derby was won again this week by Marksmann, owned by Marilla Van Beuren and ridden by Elizabeth Boyd.
2. Zantos, Jordan Ayers, Daniel Geitner
3. Fine Print, Fit to Print Farm, Kelci Crenshaw
4. Fairfax, Liz Hudspeth, Medan Edrick
5. Colter Bay, Carol Cookerly owner/rider
6. Renoir Z, Allsion Mills, Daniel Geitner
7. Blackmail, Davis Equine, Julie Curtain
8. Alamo, Mariah Friedland, owner/rider
9. Headliner, Cathy Coffey, Sydney Crenshaw
10. Quantium Leap, Lara Mitchelson, Tim Sweat
11. Versace, Lynn Seithel, owner/rider
12. Hanover On the Rocks, Morgan Connely, Julie Curtain
Last night we hosted the Outback Steakhouse Charity Dinner which raised over $30,000 for the Hope Clinic. It was a great night at the covered area. Thank you Outback Steakhouse for the donation of the dinners and to Becky Miles who coordinated the event. During the dinner the show hosted a Ride and Run class which consisted of a rider doing a short jumper course followed by a groom navigating a course with hay, feed, and water in a wheel barrel. Fun was had by all. The winner of the class was Angel Karoli aboard Willy Wonka.
2. Al Picno, Derek Peterson
3. Charming Z, Russell Frey
4. Cavalli, Anna Lisa Smith-Lee
The Charity Dinner also had a silent auction and one of the items was donated to benefit Linda Tinkler, one of our braiders who just had surgery for breast cancer. The painting was donated by Sally Burns and together with the Non-Pro Low Hunter entry fees that Classic Company donated, a nice check will be on its way to Linda on Monday.
The Adequan Pre Green Classic Championship is winding down with only three shows left (Charleston I, II and Atlanta Fall I). As many of you know the top 20 horses in the standings will be invited to compete in November with no entry fee. The prize money for the finals consists of all the entry fees collected for the Pre Green Classics held all year and then matched by the Classic Company. If you would like to see the entire list, I will do my best to get it on the website ASAP.
For Complete Results of the show go to www.horseshowsonline.com.
Please make sure we have your stall reservations for Charleston soon. The tents will be going up earlier this summer so we need a final number to give our tent man: 770 602 2510 until June 24th then 843 768 5503.
Classic Co Important Dates
June 15 – $15,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby – Conyers
June 24 – $25,000 Pony Hunter Derby/Classic – Conyers
July 21 – $25,000 Pony Hunter Derby/Classic – Charleston
September 21-23 – Premiere of the Southeast Medal Finals – Jacksonville
Nov. 16 – Adequan Pre Green Championships – Conyers
Adequan Pre Green Championship Standings – Top 6
1. Long Street, P Bostwick
2. Delphine, Alyson Gurney
3. Kleiner Ralli, Holly Shephard
4. Ring Ling, Phoebe Sheets
4. Overjoyed, Cathy Rheinheimer
5. Curious George, Lucy Loper
6. Solomon, Susan Schwartz
Total Dollars – $5100.00
The Classic Company is a USHJA Members Choice Award winner, known for producing quality, exhibitor friendly, international-level hunter/jumper horse shows throughout the Southeast US. For additional information on any of the 2012 events please call 843-768-5503 or visit www.ClassicCompany.com.
For great hotel or condo rates contact www.equestriantravel.com.
See you at the rings,
The Classic Company, Ltd.
Phone/FAX: (843) 768-5503
Post Office Box 1311 Johns Island SC 29457