I am glad that we are done with our 11 weeks of shows in a row but sad that I won’t be with all my friends until June. We had a great winter and a great last week here in Conyers. Many more horses than expected so next year we are planning to add a ring. I do have high hopes for 2013 between the economy that will get better and what seems to be a little change in migration of the exhibitors from Florida.
Anyway, we had a good week. Great Weather. Last night we had the $25,000 EMO Grand Prix and we had the All-American meal of hot dogs, hamburgers and brownies during the class. Again this week, it was not a big class; we had 18 riders but it was a great course built by Allen Rheinheimer and an exciting finish. The class was won by Kenwood, owned by Kenwood Syndicate and ridden to win by Daniel Geitner.
2. VDL Theresa Lady, Maria Can Buskirk, Amanda Flint
3. Hennessey, Chasen Boggio owner/rider
4. Wild Card*** Tracy Weinberg owner/rider
5. Linda Z, Tracy Weinberg owner/rider
6. Superbad, Amanda Flint, owner/rider
7. Chino, Derek Reed, owner/rider
8. Creed, Landon Terranova, Vick Russell
9. Sympa, Mrs Charlest Bostwick, Daniel Geitner
10. Fabulous, Cheryl Ainsworth, Mary Lisa Leffler
11. Con Chino Z, Frances Land, owner/rider
12. User ID, Atlanta Equestrian Center, Juan Pable Gnecco
The Atlanta Summer and Charleston prize lists left for the printer this weekend so I would expect the PDFs to be online early this week and the prize lists to be in the mail soon. I suggest making your entries early for both shows since permanent stalls will go quickly especially with the addition of the $25,000 Pony Hunter Classic.
For complete results – www.horseshowsonline.com.
Classic Co Important Dates
June 15 – $15,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby – Conyers
June 24 – $25,000 Pony Hunter Derby/Classic – Conyers
July 21 – $25,000 Pony Hunter Derby/Classic – Charleston
September 21-23 – Premiere of the Southeast Medal Finals – Jacksonville
Nov 16 – Adequan Pre Green Championships – Conyers
Adequan Pre Green Championship Standings – Top 8
1. Long Street, P Bostwick
2. Delphine, Alyson Gurney
3. Kleiner Ralli, Holly Shephard
4. Ring Ling, Phoebe Sheets
4. Overjoyed, Cathy Rheinheimer
5. Curious George, Lucy Loper
6. Long Street, P Bostwick
7. Solomon, Susan Schwartz
8. Cromwell, Michelle Calster
Total Dollars – $4100.00
The Classic Company is a USHJA Members Choice Award winner, known for producing quality, exhibitor friendly, international-level hunter/jumper horse shows throughout the Southeast US. For additional information on any of the 2012 events please call 843-768-5503 or visit www.ClassicCompany.com.
For great hotel or condo rates contact www.equestriantravel.com.
See you at the rings,
The Classic Company, Ltd.
Phone/FAX: (843) 768-5503
Post Office Box 1311 Johns Island SC 29457