Wanna know what’s so cool about the Happy Horse course? People from all over the world have told me that it’s helped them sort out so many common problems quickly and easily.
See if any of these common problems sound familiar to you.
• You’re just plain confused and frustrated because trainers tell you what to do but don’t tell you HOW to do it.
• You can’t find anyone to explain things in a CLEAR, step-by-step, easy to understand training system.
• Sometimes you find training to be a struggle, exhausting, or a tug of war rather than a joyful process that creates a happy, athletic horse.
• You can’t get your horse consistently on the bit.
• You can’t afford to work with a trainer on a regular basis.
• You can’t find any decent trainers in your area.
• You can’t afford a fancy warmblood so you think training will be more difficult with your Quarter horse (Arabian, Haflinger, Friesian, Morgan, Saddlebred, Fjord, Thoroughbred, Draft Cross etc).
Do any of those issues sound like what you’re dealing with? Then the Happy Horse course was developed for you.
And the coolest thing about the course is that the same material is presented three different ways. No matter which way you learn best, you’re covered.
So whether you learn by watching DVDs, reading the manual and making your own notes, or listening to CDs, you can use whatever works best for you first. And then you can get the material totally “in your bones” by using one of the other modes.
…And since a picture is worth a thousand words, here’s another video clip from the course on Connection.
1174 Hill St ext.
Berlin, VT 05602