Pending any further updates from the Federation or State or local government, we are cautiously making plans for the Aiken Summer Classics. Currently we are sold out of stalls and have a wait list. We will be taking the following steps at all of our Aiken Summer Classic events moving forward:
- No general public or spectators will be allowed on the show grounds.
- Social distancing will be observed.
- We ask that you not gather anywhere on the show grounds except with people you have been quarantined with.
- There will be no VIP tent nor hospitality this year.
- Shade tents and tables will be provided.
- Food service will be limited. Please observe social distancing at the concession stand as they are taking steps to prepare also.
Show Office Procedures:
- Entries, Add/Scratches should be done online at HorseShowsOnline.com or using the new QR code on time schedules (coming soon).
- New Mandatory Waiver must be signed by all participants and sent in advance!
- One person per stable should organize and pick up numbers, one person per Secretary, will be allowed in the show office at a time.
- Face masks must be worn in the show office and on the grounds when not mounted.
- Please practice social distancing outside of the show office.
- New Online mobile tools will be available.
- Splits must be done in advance. Absolutely no splitting will be allowed on Sunday. Trainers will be sent invoices on Saturday to review.
- Mobile numbers and email addresses for each entry must be provided. New this year, invoices will be emailed to the responsible party on Sunday and should be paid with the link sent with the email. Stable representatives should take care of closing out any leftover balances or invoices paid by check for their barn.
We ask that if you are sick, please stay at home or if you have come into contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid 19.
We look forward to providing great competition for you and your horses while doing everything we can to provide a healthy environment for all.